Saturday, March 21, 2009

St Patricks Day Photos

Is it funny to anyone that my last post was about how I update everyday, rain, snow, sleet, hail, but then after that don't update for two days? yeah, I guess I'm just nice like that.
Anyway, St. Patricks day was fun, up until the fourth round of beer pong where all my cups were filled with redbull and vodka... thats about when things went horribly wrong. Here are some photos from the night.

Theres nothing not rad about this photo... well, except that I look insane and sorta looks like I got a cold sore going on or something


Me and Nicks cat, and my cats mother... I guess there was a reason why I was saluting. Not real sure now.


Nick and Shannon chillin


Kev wearing Christinas hat


Just a little self humiliation here... Me mopping up my puke in Nick bathroom. Sorry man...


Anyway, that day was so fun and thanks to everyone for getting me and my car home.
P.S check a few posts back for the St. Patricks day skate footage

No comments:

Post a Comment