Saturday, March 7, 2009

Skateparkinglot Sesh

Hit Union Ramp Park last night with Nick Rosalis, Garrett Lickfield, Jack Gannon, and AJ Kohn. fun times in the park until shit got shut down for some lame airsoft gun contest or something... basically the park turned into a warzone of plastic bullets...

so we headed out to the parking lot... gnarhammered and ready to go


Aj was on lurk duty tonight... here he is rollin squad deep


Then shit was on! Jack switch ollie fuck you


Nick Bs flip for the crowd


Yeah, I'm not gonna lie... I have no clue what happened here... Garrett... shreddin?


A little to gnarhammered to ollie anything, I set the gnar bar up on this tailwhip... made that shit!


Nick on termite steez


then the gnar bar did go up


Nick got some ollie game... he did bs 180 this too... no photo so don't beleive me


what can I say? the mans got a steezy ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment